1. Acknowledge the opinions, feelings and needs of others
2.Give 100% of your attention to the job
3. Spend more of your free time out with people instead of locked up at home
4.Get a grip on your emotions through regular practice
5.Learn to forgive
6.Stop taking things personally
7.Spend some time with your family in fairly regular intervals
8. If you’re a man, “She is always right” is the golden relationship rule
9. Never make rash decisions or start conversations when you are feeling angry or moody
10.Take care of yourself.
12. Know when to call it quits.