The beginning of a new relationship can be a tricky course to navigate. It is very important to follow few things when someone moves into a relationship to save it from being a relation-shit. Here are 10 rules for a new relationship that everyone should be following:
1. No assumptions or guessing games.
2. Once a week
You May Also Like 15+ Simple Ways You Can Find Love In Your Life
3. No suffocation or restrictions
4. Do not talk about the future until it’s time to talk about the future.
5. Forge friendships with your partner’s pals
6. Don’t forget your own friendship
7. Don’t hide things from partner
8. Behaviour in Public
You May Also Like 5+ Tips For How To Have Happy And Long-lasting Relationships
9. How You Act On Social Media
10. How You Will Have Sex