Here are a few ways to find solutions to your love problems without going to couples counseling.
1. Settle the past.
2. Realize you can make a choice.
3. Learn who’s safe and not safe and how to be safe.
4. Get clear about your expectations.
5. Realize there are wonderful people everywhere.
6. Learn where to go to meet people who enjoy the same things you do.
7. Hold off on the sex.
8. Check out their “fit.”
9. Pay attention to their overall behavior.
10. Listen to your gut.
11. Make Your Relationship a Top Priority.
12. Accept that Disappointment Will Happen in every Relationship.
13. Don’t Make Derogatory Comments, Insults & Belittling Remarks.
14. Don’t Stonewall.
15. Don’t Play the Blame Game.
16. Let Go of the Desire to Fix or Change Your Partner.
17. Focus on the Qualities You Love & Respect in Your Partner.
18. Learn How to Be Fully Present.