1. It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
2. The course of true love never did run smooth.
You May Also Like: 5+ Signs Of A Truly Equal And Happy Relationship
3. I’ll follow thee and make a heaven of hell, To die upon the hand I love so well
4.Faith, there hath been many great men that have flattered the people who never loved them.
5. To be, or not to be, that is the question.
6.I can express no kinder sign of love, than this kind kiss.
7.For where thou art, there is the world itself, and where though art not, desolation.
8.If you have tears, prepare to shed them now.
9.Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love
10. No sooner met but they looked, no sooner looked but they loved, no sooner loved, but they sighed, no sooner sighed but they asked one another the reason.
11.Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
12.And when love speaks, the voice of all the gods makes heaven drowsy with the harmony.
13. Speak low, if you speak love.
14.I love you with so much of my heart that none is left to protest.
15. I will wear my heart upon my sleeve for daws to peck at.